A brave new world...

|
Welcome! Most of you probably found your way here from my old site: Unlocking iMovie '08. Well, the times, they are a' changin'. iMovie '09 was just announced minutes ago by Phil Schiller with help from the chief architect of iMovie, Randy Ubillos. (I've actually had the opportunity to meet Randy, and he is amazing. How many of you have won an Emmy?)

iLife '09 doesn't ship until the end of the month, but that doesn't mean we can't get ready for it.

So here is the redesigned website to go with the new iMovie. If you are new here, you will find tutorials and tips on using iMovie '09. A lot of the discussion will be especially useful to those who spent a lot of time in iMovie HD and other previous versions.

I have transferred some of the articles I guessed would be relevant, but those will most certainly require some additional changes as I learn how to use the new iMovie.

As always, please comment or email me any questions or concerns you may have.

No comments: