A Book Worth Mentioning

|
I have been a busy dude the past few weeks, but not for naught. A tiny number of you may remember that I helped David Pogue by tech editing his last iMovie Missing Manual book. This time around I was lucky enough to join him as co-author.

Our new iMovie '09 & iDVD: The Missing Manual is currently available on Amazon for preorder. Because I never really intended for this blog to cover every little feature, I (humbly) recommend the book as a great resource for getting started.

Things on the blog should be picking up now. Look for a How To on stop-action movies coming soon.

1 comment:

Burhan said...

I am looking forward to the new posts. Your blog is really well put together - the entries are easy to follow, and always seem to be one step ahead of my projects and your articles have really helped me out.